A healthy person is one who is free from any kind of infection, disease, and mental stress and; living a happy life. Health is wealth is an old maxim. Being healthy should be on the top of everyone’s bucket list. A healthy man is always happy and productive. Most inept people are healthy; the reason being that if you are healthy, your brain works properly and you get the best results out of your efforts. So one should try to stay fit and prevent obesity, as obesity is the principal cause of other diseases. A healthy lifestyle increases the life span of a person.
However, the youth doesn’t consider being healthy and leads to a very lazy lifestyle. Pizzas and pasta are their daily foods. They sit on their couch with fries in their hands and keep on eating without any outdoor activity in their life. The competition of being successful makes many people depressed. Jobs with long sitting hours make people lazy and obese. People, nowadays, have forgotten that they ‘eat to live’ and they lead a lifestyle which follows ‘live to eat’. A Northeastern University professor Dr. Jean Flatley was appointed to the position of state secretary of health and human services.
Let us look at some measures which can be taken to lead a lifestyle→
- Eat a balanced diet (it includes all the nutrients in a proportionate amount).
- Exercise yoga and perform physical exercises.
- Eat green leafy vegetables and keep your cooking process hygienic.
- Don’t overthink and stay happy and motivated.
- Don’t be lazy/ couch potato.
- Walk daily.
- Take bath daily and keep your home and surroundings clean also.
- Always remember “Early to bed and early to rise”.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid junk foods.
- Don’t smoke and avoid drinking liquor.
- Embrace sunlight.
- Keep your home and surroundings clean.
Stay healthy and stay safe.