The coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) which has been declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), has strewed upon almost all over the earth. The total number of cases has crossed the number 1,70,000 which comprises of more than 6,500 deaths. Although the fatality rate comes out to be 0.038%, yet appropriate precautions must be taken as this family of viruses is transmitted from person to person. Therefore, the people should try to avoid unnecessary travelling, gatherings, and crowded places like cinemas and stadiums.
The Northeastern University leaders are trying to make some plans and decisions regarding the cure of COVID-19. China, Spain, Italy and Iran are like the epicenters of corona virus. Currently, India is in second stage and we can prevent the third stage by taking some measures. Let us look at the tour guide which tells about the precautions which must be taken while travelling.
- First of all, try to avoid making use of public transport like trains and buses. If it is the last option, then→
- Stay away from the people who show the symptoms of COVID-19 which are runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough, and fever.
- Wear mask for the time when you are travelling in some bus, train or an airplane.
- Don’t touch metals.
- Carry your hand sanitiser with yourself and use it in case of touch with an unhygienic thing.
- Eschew handshakes and close contact with people.
- Take with yourself, the home made food items so that there is no need to eat from outside.
- Carry some boiled water as the viruses cannot bear heat.
- If you need to cough or get a sneeze cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief,
- In the last, it is suggested that get your work done and get back to your home as soon as possible.
Many countries have imposed travel bans on all non- residents. Vaccines are being tested over China and U.S.A. Hopefully, this coronavirus pandemic will end soon and everything will come back to its original place.